PJP is committed to providing a quality, Catholic, education and Academic Excellence.......
- We offer a highly accredited faculty, combined with state-of-the-art technology to insure that your student is well-prepared for college and beyond.
- High percentage move on to higher learning = 98%
- Consistent ACT scores - above all regional, state, and national levels at 23.1
- Dual Enrollment, Advanced Placement and Honors Curriculum
- 11:1 student/teacher ratio
We are service oriented………
- Students get involved and learn what it means to assist and help their fellow man.
- Though mandatory, students at PJP perform Service Hours over and above what is required every year.
Our family offers…...
- A spirited, involved, and motivated atmosphere that encourages leadership in a safe, drug-free environment.
- Though small in size, our school is very competitive in 2A division athletics.
- In addition to our 21 state championships in baseball, softball, golf, soccer, volleyball, cheer and powerlifting - we’ve achieved success at the District levels in football and soccer, too.
- Aside from sports, PJP offers 29 clubs and organizations to pursue additional interests and hobbies.
- Centrally located in Slidell.
- Free bus service within Slidell limits. Economical transportation to Mississippi, Bogalusa, Sun and Bush.
- Students here can fully experience high school life - sports, clubs, academics, friendships that last a lifetime, and opportunities abound - and still be close to home!!
- Our Catholic Identity permeates throughout every moment of our day - through prayer, Theology classes, Campus ministry, Adoration, Retreats, and School Chaplain.
With our voices lifted up above
John Paul High, we praise you.
And we pledge to you our deepest love
To the heights, we raise you.
Honor and power and fame,
These are yours as we guide you.
Banner blue and gold and red,
True we'll stand beside you.
Memories we'll keep of thee
Long through life and eternity.
Hail to you, Alma Mater!
John Paul High, we love you!
CHEER, CHEER FOR POPE JOHN PAUL HIGH
TO BE A WINNER, WE'LL DO OR DIE
HAIL TO THE RED AND BLUE AND GOLD
STAND BY TO WATCH OUR GOALS UNFOLD
FIGHT, FIGHT TO BE LOYAL AND TRUE
THE MIGHTY JAGUARS
WE'LL COME THROUGH FOR YOU
JOHN PAUL HIGH, WE PLEDGE TO THEE
TO ROLL ON TO VICTORY-RAH, RAH, RAH
(Tune of Notre Dame fight song)