Fundraising Request Process
All fundraising requests must be submitted to the Advancement Team via the Fundraising Request Form. To complete the form, you will need the following information:
- Requestor (Club/Team)
- Moderator/Coach Name
- Fundraising Goal - How much money do you want to raise?
- Purpose of Funds - How will the funds be used?
You will also need to provide additional information, based on what type of fundraiser you would like to do.
- If you are requesting an EVENT:
- Event Type
- Date of Event
- Description of Event
- Ticket Prices
- Food & Drink Plan
- If you are requesting a RAFFLE:
- List of all Raffle Items and Retail Value of each
- Raffle Ticket Price
- # of Tickets available
- Date of Sales (Start/End)
- Date of Drawing
- If you are requesting the SALE of an ITEM:
- Item for Sale
- Cost per Item
- Sale Price of Item
- Sale Dates (Start/End)
- Vendor for Item
- Goal - # of Items Sold
- If you are requesting the SALE of ADVERTISING:
- Timeframe/Dates of Sales
- Ad levels & Pricing
- Type of Ad (Sign/Banner/Program)
- Final Location of Sign/Banner
Once you have gathered the information needed, please submit the Request Form online HERE.
Once submitted online, your Fundraising Request Form is sent to the Advancement Team for review at the next weekly meeting, usually on Thursdays. Once approved by the team and signed off by Mr. Triche, you will be notified of the status. NOTE: The approval process could take 3-7 days, so plan accordingly.